Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Dressed up weekend


Some weekends call for dressing up and this past weekend did just that. I was in the mood to ditch my normal t-shirt and jeans duds and put on something a little more put together. This look definitely did the trick and I think this is the perfect look for a date. Not that I'm going on one anytime soon, but I digress. I love using black pants as a way to dress up anything else I pair with it. They are such a staple piece and something I will never get tired of wearing. I'm also digging this kimono like top. I see this look working well in any type of weather.

Love the sun coming out to play

What I'm wearing:
Forever 21 shirt
Hot Topic pants
Target shoes
Coach purse

Thanks for reading. Have an amazing day!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...