Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Liebster Award


First off I want to say thank you to youneeditblog for tagging me. I had a lot of fun answering these questions and I am honored to have even been tagged. The Liebster Award Tag is a way for newer blogs to get more attention and like I said, I'm so glad to be doing this it. There are a few rules to this tag so here goes:

Here are the rules:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 questions given by the nominee before you.
3.  You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions .
4. You cannot nominate the person who has nominated you.
5. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.



Questions I had to answer:


1) Name the one beauty product you absolutely can't live without.
I cannot live without my lipstick. Especially in a really bold color. Right now, I'm loving all the fall shades. My favorite is Revlon Iced Amethyst. I talked about a few of my favorite fall lipsticks here.

2) What is the last thing you purchased?
The last thing I purchased was a really pretty journal. It has a pretty design on the front and it just inspires me to create and come up with new ideas for my blog. I love it.

3) Who is your style icon?
It's hard to narrow it down to just one. I love a woman who knows how to dress for her body and is confident in the clothes she wears. That being said I love Jessica Alba and Olivia Palermo just to name a couple.

4) Who is your favorite fashion designer?
I'm not really big on designers. I know, that's kind of bad right? My style is very feminine and modern without being too trendy. I love classic silhouettes but I love putting a fresh spin on the classics. I like a lot of designers, but I would have to say Victoria Beckham. I love pretty much everything that she makes especially her dresses.

5) Name the store you always visit when out shopping.
Another thing I'm almost embarrassed to admit is that I hardly ever go shopping for clothes. But when I do, I always go to Target or Forever 21.

6) What is the last song you've listened to?
The last song I listened to was Zendaya's Bottle You Up. I'm not sure why, but I love that song.

7) What is your favorite season?
Spring hands down. My birthday is in that season (shoutout to all the April babies), but it's also just so pretty.

8) What do you love to do during this season?
In this season, school is just wrapping up, so I love to just relax.

9) What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I love everything about blogging. I love being able to share my style and share the things I love. It really has just been so much fun for me and I'm excited for what's to come.

10) Name your all time favorite movie.
Hardest question ever. But it's Remember The Titans.

11) If you could travel to any place tomorrow, where would it be? 
Someplace tropical where I can relax and unwind. Probably Bora Bora.

I tag:


My questions:

1. What is the inspiration behind your blog?
2. What is the best fashion advice you've ever received?
3.Who is your favorite fashion blogger and why?
4. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
5. Define your style.
6. What is the biggest risk you've ever taken?
7. Who or what inspires you the most?
8. What is the most worn item in your closet?
9. What is one thing that you regret buying?
10. What is your least favorite thing about blogging?
11. What's a typical day in your life like?


Thanks again Rochelle for tagging me.






10 comments :

  1. Hi JaToya! Congrats on the nomination! So exciting! Loved reading your answers.

    xx
    The Fancy Pants Report

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and thanks for your comment. I absolutely love your blog!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes. Spring is the best. Thanks for reading and commenting. xo

      Delete
  3. Thank you for nominating my blog! I am so excited!!
    xx
    fashionatitsfall.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much JaToya! :)

    www.girlinbetsey.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats girl! It's always nice getting to know other bloggers :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...