Thursday, September 5, 2013

Celebrity Style Crush: Khloe Kardashian


On this edition of Celebrity Style Crush, the spotlight is on Khloe Kardashian. I love the way she always looks very chic and very glam. She also knows how to dress for her body type and that's so important. She also almost always has on a killer shoe. Let's look at a few of her best style moments (in my opinion, of course) a little closer.


This is a look that I would probably never think to wear, but on Khloe it looks amazing. I'm a really big fan of mixing more casual pieces with things that are a little more fancy. She does that so perfectly here. I love the all black thing she has going on, but I also love the mixture of the casual top with the pretty fancy shoe. Plus, her hair looks incredible here. It's never a bad thing to have incredible hair.


From the moment I saw this look, it was love at first sight. I'm loving the sort of tribal print black and white shirt with the yellow pants. She looks so good here. I also love that she went for a more neutral shoe.


I could really see myself wearing this look. It's simple, easy, and it looks comfortable. Nothing too fancy is going on here, but it still looks chic. I love the simple striped top with the amazing wedges. Can I borrow this outfit Khloe?


This happens to be one of my favorites looks I've seen on Khloe. I'm all about the whole white outfit. It looks fresh and clean, and with the pop of yellow it looks chic. I also really love the Louboutin spiked pumps. They're kind of amazing.


I think you guys know by now that I'm pretty much obsessed with anything black and white. This look is no exception. It looks clean and modern and not too overdone. I also think her bright pink lipstick give this look a pop of color. I love everything about this look. So chic.


Well, that concludes this edition of celebrity style crush. I happen to really love Khloe Kardashian's style because it just suits her. You can tell that she feels comfortable in everything she wears. She's a confident woman who isn't afraid to dress how she wants to. And that my friends is why Khloe Kardashian is my celebrity style crush.

Whose style have you been crushing on lately and why?
Thanks for reading...


Photo Credits: Google







Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...