Friday, August 2, 2013

Weekly Roundup: My week in pictures

Happy Friday! Welcome back to my blog even though I just blogged yesterday. I guess I just love this whole blogging thing a little too much. Anyway, today's post is something new that I'm hoping you guys will like. It's a look into my week in pictures. I figure this will be a good way for you guys to get to know me. Plus, it gives the blog some variety which I love. It's good to change things up every now and then. Don't worry, I'll still be doing OOTD posts. I have a good one coming Monday. Okay, let's get back to the topic at hand. Sometimes, as I'm writing I can get a little carried away. I told you I loved blogging. So, let's take a look at my week. Here's a little warning though, I didn't really do much this week but I thought I'd share some pictures with you anyway.






Sunday:
After church I of course I had to take a selfie. I love selfies. If you follow me on Instagram (which you totally should) that fact is pretty obvious. My full outfit will be posted on here soon.

I also was so in love with my nails that I had to take a pic. The color is Loreal Crazy for chic. I swear pink of my power color. I'm so in love with it. I'm also loving my Pandora stack rings. I wear them pretty much everyday, so this is not the last time you will be seeing them.





Monday:
On Monday I posted a pretty summer OOTD. You can check it out if you haven't already. I'm pretty much in love with that whole look.

I also got a few outfits ready for the week and made a complete mess. It was a beautiful mess, but a mess it was indeed. Clothes and shoes were everywhere in my room. I couldn't even see my bed!



Tuesday:
Tuesday was a very casual day. I wore shorts and sandals, but dressed things up a little with my top. There will be more on this outfit soon, so I'm not going to say much. I also went to the park and got attacked by fire ants. Yeah, that wasn't much fun, but I still enjoyed myself. Burning feet and all.


Wednesday:
Ugh, kind of wish I had taken more pics, but this is all I have. I posted a casual OOTD and that was pretty much it. Just a lazy day. Which by the way I'm not mad at. Lazy days are some of the best days. No complaints here.




Thursday:
Thursday was a really good day. I wore a really cute outfit. Sneak peek above. Full post coming soon. I will say that I love that outfit. Again, it's perfect for summer. I also got to spend time with my new baby cousin. I took pics, but he's a baby so I didn't want to post them. Family time is the best time. Especially when there are cute babies involved. P.S. My baby fever has risen dramatically, but definitely not working on that anytime soon.


Friday:
Here's a selfie that I took today. Today's look is pretty casual because I had a few errands I had to run. I like to keep my look simple for things like that. All in all it was a good week. I took a lot of pictures for future posts and just relaxed.

Thanks for reading my blog. And especially this post. I know it was long, but I hope you enjoyed. I think it's kind of cool to see pictures from my week. I'm taking a break during the weekend, but I'll see you Monday.
xoxo





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...