Thursday, August 29, 2013

answering a few questions...


For today's post I'm going to be doing the get to know me tag. I thought this would be a good way for you guys to find out a little more about me. I looked up some questions to answer online, but please feel free to ask me anything you'd like. All my contact information can be found on the  "Contact" tab above. You can also leave your questions here

Get to Know Me

Name: JaToya
Nicknames: Toya
Birthday: April 26
Place of Birth: Texas
Star Sign: Taurus
Occupation: Full time college student

Hair color: Black
Hair length: Mid to long length
Eye color: Dark Brown
Best feature: My eyes and my smile
Braces: Not now, but I had them as a teenager. It was a very painful experience
Piercings: 2 piercings in each ear. I kind of want more, but for now I'm good.
Tattoos: None
Righty or Lefty: Righty, even though I would love to be left handed

Favorites:
Movie: Grease, Remember the Titans, and A Walk to Remember
TV Show: I love anything on HGTV, but I don't really watch a lot of TV. Oh, but I am guilty of watching reality shows. Don't judge me.
Color: Pink of course
Song: Don't really have one, but I love anything that Chris Brown makes. Again, don't judge. I'm also a sucker for any love song. That's the romantic in me.
Restaurant: Don't really have one, but my favorite foods are pizza and Mexican food. I love a good taco.
Store: I like Forever 21 and Target, but I'm not that picky about where I get my clothes.
Book: I'm going to change this to books, because I love so many. Here are a few: Dear John by Nicholas Sparks, Beautiful Disaster by Laura Spinella, Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah, and My One and Only by Kristan Higgins. There are so many more. If you couldn't already tell, I love to read.
Magazine: I don't really read magazines. But if I do, I love a good fashion one of course.
Shoes: I'm not really a shoe girl, I'd rather have a purse or jewelry. But I love a good flat.

Currently...
Feeling: Pretty good
Single or Taken: Single 
Eating: Not at the moment
Listening to: The sound of the rain outside
Thinking about: Nothing in particular. Probably just about life in general.
Watching: My computer screen
Wearing: A t-shirt and shorts

Future:
Want Children: Yes. I want 2 boys.
Want to be married: Absolutely
Careers in mind: Something in the medical field
Where do you want to live: Not really sure yet, but definitely in Texas

Do you believe in:
God: With all my heart
Miracles: Yes
Love at first sight: Yes, I think
Ghosts: Yes
Aliens: No
Soul mates: Yes
Heaven: Yes
Hell: Yes
Kissing on the first date: Depends on the person and the situation, but not really
Yourself: Yes!

Here are a few more questions:

Are you named after anyone? Not that I know of

When was the last time you cried? A few days ago.

Do you have kids? No

If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I'd like to think so

Do you use sarcasm a lot? At times I can be a little sarcastic. Not often though

Will you ever bungee jump? That's something I don't ever see myself doing

What's your favorite cereal? I'm not really a cereal person, but I do tend to enjoy cereal of the sugary variety.

What's the first thing you notice about people? I notice what they're wearing, they're smile, and I look at their hands.

Scary movies or happy endings? I can watch both, but I would prefer a movie with a happy ending

Favorite smells? I love anything vanilla

Summer or winter? Summer

Computer or Television? Computer

What's the furthest you've been from home? The place where I attend college at

Do you have any special talents? I used to play the clarinet, I can sing, I'm a good writer, I'm good at doing hair and tweezing eyebrows. I also have a pretty good fashion sense. At least I think I do.

Where were you born? In Texas

What are you hobbies? I love to read, play dress up, sing, and I love to blog.

Do you have any pets? No

Do you have any siblings? Yes, I am the oldest of 3 girls.


So that's it for the questions. I hope you guys got to know me a little bit more. Remember, if you have any more questions, you can ask them and I will be more than happy to answer anything you may want to know within reason of course.  Visit my contact page for more info on how to contact me. Thanks for reading!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...