Friday, July 26, 2013

OOTD: Denim Blues and Leopard Print


I'm excited about this OOTD because denim shirts have been my obsession lately. They literally go with anything and everything. I find myself wanting to wear this shirt everyday. When it comes to styling a denim shirt, the possibilities are endless. In other words, don't be surprised if you see this shirt again. Lets break this look down a little. I'm wearing a Forever 21 denim shirt, a skirt from a local boutique, leopard print shoes from Payless. I even tied the shirt at the waist to show a little skin. I love this look and it's just one way I'll be wearing my denim shirt this summer. How do you style your denim shirts? Thanks for reading and hope you are enjoying my blog. Xoxo







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...